Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
The manufacturer's warranty is effective on all orders placed on or after January 15th 2023. (You must have the original order number or the email/phone used at time of purchase to confirm the product was purchased during the warranty period).
We stand behind the quality of our products. We warrant ALL gold plated jewelry in the case of any manufacturing or quality defects for the lifetime of the product. If you believe that your item has a manufacturing defect you can return it to us for inspection.The customer is responsible for a shipping and handling fee of $10 for all warranty inspections.
If we determine the item is damaged due to a manufacturing defect. Kimbella will replace the jewelry free of charge at our own discretion. If the item is no longer in stock, Kimbella may, in discretion, replace it with a like kind item or you will be credited a virtual gift card immediately for the amount you paid for the item.
Fine jewelry is subject to change from normal wear, activities, or trauma. This is especially true regarding rings, since you use your hands heavily throughout the day. We do not cover damage that results from lack of care, normal wear, loss of stones, theft or lost jewelry.
This warranty will become void if we find the product to be damaged from lack of care or mishandling from the customer like scratches, water damage, or normal wear and tear.
Any maintenance, cleanings, or repairs done by anyone other than Kimbella will void your warranty.
If your product is damaged, fades, or stops the ability to open or close you may qualify for a one time replacement of the same product or one of equal value.
Follow these instructions to begin your warranty process:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Warranty Replacement (and enter your order number)."
- In this email include your Full name, order number, and reason for replacement. (Allow 24-48 business days to respond to email).
- We will issue a return label for you to mail the defective item back. Once we receive the item we will contact you via email.
- Allow 5 business days for us to process and inspect your defective item and respond with our findings.
Kimbella has no obligation to replace or issue store credit until the defective item is sent back and we confirm receipt.
Your replacement item will consume the remaining lifetime of the original product. When a store credit is given, the returned product becomes Kimbella’s property.
The forgoing manufacturer warranty is only available to the customer who purchased the covered Kimbella product.
If you have any questions regarding the warranty or if your product is covered. Please see below common jewelry issues and what would not be considered a manufacturer defect. If you still have questions please send an email to email@example.com
- Discoloration from chemicals, swimming pools, make up, hot tubs, or bathing.
- Bent, caught, or worn out prongs allowing stones to fall out or be lost from normal wear.
- Missing stone due to chipping or breakage caused from normal wear.